Competition to Win a Free Book

My new book, AN OCTOPUS IN MY OUZO: Loving Life on a Greek Island, is published this week - and look what was waiting for me at the post office yesterday! 
If you'd like to WIN a free copy, please share this post with friends on Twitter using the hashtag #octopusinmyouzo or on Facebook and send me the link. Your name will automatically be entered in the prize draw - easy! Share away, and we'll see if we can get everyone curious about the notion of putting a cute cephalopod in your drink... If you don't use Twitter or Facebook, feel free to share somewhere else (get creative!) and send me a message about it.
Sorry to say the publisher says we have to restrict it to UK only; if you're not in the UK, please share anyway, and if you do, I promise to run another competition for you soon :-) 
Book bloggers are kindly hosting me on their sites this week - so if you have a sec, please head over to Effrosyni Writes or to Linda's Book Bag.
This new book about life on Tilos includes interludes on the island of Rhodes, and I've just returned from some new adventures there. It all started off as a plan to go and run some errands - but it developed into ten days of discovery... So another blog post will be landing very soon.
In the meantime, this was today on Tilos - and that sea was warm...







  

14 comments:

  1. congrats Jen! great news! bravo! great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WaHee! My copy of "An octopus in my ouzo" had just arrived! I can't wait to sit down and get immersed in your great story of life on Tilos! It looks terrific. And thanks for the recipes at the end - I actually have most of the ingredients to hand! Not too sure my diabetic husband would appreciate the Halva - but I might just try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous! Hope you enjoy the reading and the cooking... :-)

      Delete
  3. PS Ah, the gorgeous Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insanely jealous!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jen! I loved Falling in Honey, so I'm heading over to Amazon now to keep your ranking buoyant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I only just saw this message - thank you!

      Delete
  6. I"m waiting now for the Polish or German traslation:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, reading the 1st book was a big part in me wanting to visit Tilos. I have booked my accommodation & will be there on the 11th May for 8 nights so will be reading your 2nd book on the actual island x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased to get your message. From the Facebook pics, it looks like you're staying at Sunrise Apts, which is the most amazing location. x

      Delete
  8. Half way through "Falling into Honey" and have fallen in love with Tilos already... and cannot wait to find out what happens next OR order the next book. I have to visit this island very soon!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete